HOW MUCH ARE TRANSPORTATION COSTS?
Transportation expenses are free for all orders above 20 euros.
- Peninsula – 4€- Free shipping from 20€
- Baleares – 4€- Free shipping from 20€
- Canary Islands – 20€ – Free shipping from 100€
- EU Countries – 20€- Free shipping from 100€
- Out EU Countries – 30€- Free shipping from 120€
- Asia, Oceania, Africa y Southamerica – 100€
- USA – 30€- Free shipping from 120€
- We do not ship to Ceuta and Melilla.
IN HOW MUCH TIME WILL MY REQUEST BE DELIVERED??
The packages will be sent through Correos Express and will be delivered within 24-72 working hours depending on the delivery area. Purchases made after 1:00 p.m. will be handled the next business day.
- Península- Delivered within 24h-48h working hours. *
- Baleares – Delivered wtihin 48 – 72h working hours. *
*Delivery times correspond to working hours, excluding holidays, national, regional or local. All purchases made after 1:00 pm will be handled the next day.
During holidays such as Christmas or national holidays we cannot guarantee 24-hour delivery due to the high volume of shipments, also, during the second Easter, September 11 and December 26, we will remain closed for local holidays.
|European Union||POSTNL||5-7 working days|
|Sweden, Norway and Iceland||POSTNL||5-7 working days|
|Rest of Europe||POSTNL*||5-7 working days|
|Rest of the world||POSTNL*||7-10 working days|
*Once the package has arrived in the destination country, the company that delivers it is the national post office.
CAN I PICK UP AN ORDER AT A POST OFFICE?
If you prefer to pick up your order at a Post Office, you can request it through the Post Express tracking you will receive in your email by clicking on “manage delivery”. Enter your zip code and a map will appear with the available offices. As soon as the package arrives at the office, you will receive a warning SMS so that you can pick it up.· It is essential to include a mobile phone of the recipient registered in your purchase.
· The maximum period of permanence of the shipment in the Post Office will be 15 calendar days.
· It is essential to present the ID to collect the order.
· If you have questions send us an email to email@example.com and we will help you manage your shipment.
In the event that you prefer to pick up your order at an MRW office, you can request it through MRW tracking. Enter your postal code and a map will appear with the available offices.
The mobile phone of the recipient registered in your purchase is essential. The maximum period of permanence of the shipment in the Post Office will be 15 calendar days. It is essential to present the DNI to pick up the order. If you have questions, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you manage your shipment.
CAN I CHANGE MY SHIPPING ADDRESS AFTER I PLACE AN ORDER?
Yes, through the Correos Express application provided in the confirmation e-mail or through the SMS that Correos Express sends once the order leaves our offices. In addition, you can also change the delivery schedule in the event that you are not at home at the indicated time.
If you have not been able to make the change of address through the two options listed, do not hesitate to contact us, call us at 93 582 70 72.
HOW I CAN KEEP TRACK OF MY ORDER?
As soon as your order is dispatched from our warehouse, you will receive a confirmation email along with the Correos Express link so that you can track it online. Through tracking you can manage the delivery of the package, either by selecting a preferred time slot, changing the delivery date or picking up the order at a post office.
Shipping Canary Islands
Shipments to the Canary Islands are made through the Correos Express transport agency and will be delivered within 72 working hours for orders placed before 12pm. Shipping costs have a cost of 20 euros (free for purchases over 100 euros. Total amount of product).
For shipments to the Canary Islands it is important to take into account the following shipping conditions:
Shipments will be subject to the IGIC (Canary general indirect tax), the rates will be charged at the time of delivery of the package. The invoice is exempt from VAT.
During the purchase process you will have to enter the shipping postal code corresponding to the Canary Islands.
It is essential that you add the DNI, contact telephone number and personal data so that the Transport Agency does not have problems when carrying out customs procedures.
For more information, send us an email to email@example.com
*Note: It may take up to 24 hours before you have information to modify the delivery.
CAN I RETURN A PRODUCT?
Yes, La Cabine has a flexible return policy.
- If your product is damaged or defective, you can return it by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 93 582 70 72.
- If you are not happy with the product you can also return it, respecting the following conditions:
- The products must be returned within 14 business days from the date of receipt of the order by the customer.
- Products must be returned in their original box/packaging. In the event that the product is wrapped in transparent paper, said paper cannot have been opened
- The products cannot have been used.
- Please do not put tape or stickers directly on the packaging or box. Products that are in poor condition will not be accepted.
*Conditions determined in clause 11.1 of the “Terms and Conditions” section.
WHAT OPTIONS DO I HAVE WHEN RETURNING A PRODUCT?
To return a product you can contact the Customer Service Department by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling 93 582 70 72.
When you return a product you can choose to:
- Refund of the amount paid. *
- Replacement of the same reference (in cases of return due to being damaged or in poor condition). *
- Replacement of a substitute product. (In the event that the new product has a lower value, LaCabine will be responsible for the return of the difference, on the contrary, if the product has a higher value, the customer must pay the difference). *
*The refund of the amount or the new shipment of products will be made from the receipt of the package in our offices. In the event that we finally proceed with the refund of the amount, the transfer will be made within 14 business days according to your bank.
DO I HAVE TO PAY THE RETURN EXPENSES?
If you have received the order with some or all of the products damaged or in poor condition, you will NOT have to pay the shipping costs in any case. Likewise, if you request that the same product that was damaged be replaced or even if you want to change the reference, the management and transport costs will be borne by La Cabine.
We also give you the option of returning or exchanging the products, even if you have received them in perfect condition, however, in this case, the management and transport costs will be borne by you.
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER, WHAT CAN I DO?
Call us at 93 582 70 72, we will be delighted to help you, you are in good hands.
There are two main reasons why you have not received your package:
- Wrong address: In this case, we recommend that you always check that the address you entered is correct, since it is possible that your package was delivered to the wrong address.
- Failed delivery attempts: MRW makes up to three delivery attempts with an agreed delivery date/time. In the event that they have not been able to contact you and more than 14 business days have elapsed since the first delivery attempt, the steps to return it to our offices are initiated. We recommend checking all SMS, calls and e-mail